What is Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
It is used to provide centralized management of Network. like rights management, software deployment, access control etc.
Benefits of Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
1. Centralized management
2. De-Centralized Management
3. It is flexible (size can be expanded or reduces)
4. It is suitable (Upon need)
5. Secure communication with the help of Kerberos (it is a protocol which use port no:88)
6. Remote administration
7. Storage and application data
8. Systematic synchronization of directory updates
9. Replication technology
10. Lightweight Directory Services
A step by step video tutorial developed by Tajinder Singh for MCITP 70-640 students.
Get trained and enhance your ability to handle day-to-day management of an installation and proper configuration of AD server using the Windows Server 2008 R2.