Marshmallow The New Android 6.0 O/S: 10 key features
Mobile worlds hot topic now Marshmallow version of Android 6.0. Android regular mobile users have already been raised about the new operating system (OS). However, many people still do not know its features. Take a look at these features of Marshmallow:
- Type-C USB port will be available on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. The built-in USB Type-C is so fast that a Nexus 6 AP Mobile can be fully charged in just two hours.
- “Google Now” will feature on the mobile phone screen; a single touch on mobile open the door for all the apps.
- Personalized lock screen feature will help you can lock the mobile phone with motivational quotes or any text. Even in the screen lock can be written reminders. Awesome. Isn’t it?
- Easy editing. If some text is selected, cut-copy-paste options will appear on the top of the selection like Microsoft office products. As a result, edit tool is available on your finger and you need not to go to the bar at the top of the screen.
- Android Marshmallow new feature is “Doze” that handles battery power. For example, if you do not use an app for the day or even did not use your mobile too. Now, "Dose" will keep that app or your phone on sleep mode. As a result, users will save battery as there is no more battery drain.
- Network security reset. This feature available in the Backup and security settings that allows you reset all settings of available connections created using wifi/mobile net/bluetooth. And also remove saved passwords.
- Finger print scanner. This feature is available on mobile phone app market but Android 6.0 Marshmallow is the first O/S which will support this function as integrated feature. Paying shopping bills with a fingerprint sensor is fast and secure to make payments. You need not to enter boring passwords.
- The system UI tuner. Is status bar crowded with unwanted apps? You will now be able to set necessary apps on the status bar.
- App permissions. When it comes to download an app that display message to access the device many ways. From now, Marshmallow Android 6.0 mobile phone users can control/set case-to-case permission. You will be able to toggle on and off individual permissions. This will enhance security.
- Custom Chrome tab. Browse the Internet while watching a variety of already open tabs, opening an app is quite boring and struggle some. Marshmallow Android 6.0 allows you to open all apps on a single tab during Internet browsing.
Related Topic: http://masteradviser.blogspot.com/2013/06/android-index.html